What is the University of Central Lancashire Merit Scholarship 2019?
University of Central Lancashire Merit Scholarship 2019 invites applications from 12th passed and graduate students in India who are interested in pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK through the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan). UCLan is a global university with a significant presence of international diaspora. This scholarship offers a great opportunity to be a part of the culturally diverse population of UCLan while amassing a good wealth of knowledge.
Who is offering University of Central Lancashire Merit Scholarship?
This scholarship is offered by the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) in Preston, UK.
The University of Central Lancashire in Preston has been awarded the maximum 5 stars for the quality of teaching under QS rankings. It is ranked second in the UK for the number of graduate start-ups still active overall and ranked third in the UK for estimate turnover for active firms.
Who can apply for University of Central Lancashire Merit Scholarship?
To be eligible for the Undergraduate scholarship an applicant must:
- Have scored at least 65% in Class 12th (SSC/equivalent)
- Have an IELTS score of at least 6 Band Overall (with no band less than 5.5)
To be eligible for the Postgraduate scholarship an applicant must:
- Be a graduate having scored 58% aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 bands overall with minimum 6.0 bands in each component
Note: Applicants with at least 70% English score in class 12th might be considered for IELTS requirement waiver.
What are the benefits of University of Central Lancashire Merit Scholarship?
- The students selected for this scholarship programme will receive an amount in the range of GBP 1000–3000
- Students can also benefit from an early payment bursary of GBP 300 (for more details check ‘contact details’)
How can you apply for University of Central Lancashire Merit Scholarship?
Undergraduate and post-graduate applicants can follow the below two steps to apply for admissions:
Step 1: Scholarship application and selection: All applications will be initially processed through Buddy4Study. After filling up the common application form, the Buddy4Study team will conduct a counselling session for the students based on the eligibility criteria of the university.
Step 2: Admission application and selection: After counselling, students will be shortlisted for admission. Finalist students need to apply at the university admission portal to receive an offer letter.
What are the documents required for the University of Central Lancashire Merit Scholarship 2019?
- Mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- Graduation certificate (for post-graduate applicants only)
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Letter of recommendation (LOR)
- IELTS certificate (if applicable)
- University’s application form duly filled by the student