In this blog, AISEE– a national merit-based scholarship platform that provides the scholarship for engineering and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about the TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing – 1st Year by NSDL’s Vidyasaarathi platform. Find out the eligibility, benefits of scholarship, how to apply, terms and conditions and more.
About TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing(1st Year):
TransUnion CIBIL provides the TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing(1st Year) through NSDL’s Vidyasaarathi platform.
TransUnion CIBIL is India’s leading credit information company and maintains one of the largest repositories of credit information globally.
To create financial independence, a series of sustainable projects are executed under Corporate Social Responsibility of TransUnion CIBIL that promotes primary and professional education along with imparting skill training. TransUnion CIBIL provides the scholarship to over 600 deserving students every year.
Eligibility Criteria TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls 2019 for B.Sc Nursing(1st year):
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 70% in Class 10 and 70% in Class 12.
- The scholarship is given for girls students in Maharashtra.
- The scheme is available to the only student whose family income is less than 3LPA.
How to Apply for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing?
Follow the below steps to apply for the TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing (1st year) 2019.
Step 1: Visit the official website to register yourself.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details and register yourself. You shall receive the login details to the registered email id.
Step 3: Login to the Vidyasaarati portal and search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for the scholarship.
Awards and Benefits:
Selected scholars will be available for financial support Max. Up to 30,000/- for the year.
Documents required for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing:
- Proof of Identity
- Passport sized photo.
- Proof of Address.
- Income Proof Certificate
- 10th, 12th Marksheet.
- Student Bank Passbook.
- College fees receipt -Tuition and Non-Tuition.
- Admission confirmation letter or Fee structure on college letterhead.
- PAN No / Voter id card / Passport
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
- Application Start date – 28th January 2019
- Application Last date – 26th February 2019
Terms and conditions:
- Students have to make a confirmation that the funds provided by TransUnion CIBIL under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only.
For more queries contact- Latesh Shetty
For scheme related or grievance related queries: email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls 2019 FAQs:
1) Who should apply?
A: Student pursuing full-time B.Sc. Nursing Course from Institutes recognized by Govt. of India.
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme?
Full-time B.Sc.Nursing course.
3) What mandatory documents are required?
A: Student Photo, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Mark sheets, Proof of Income certificate, Admission Letter, College Fees.
4) Whether compulsory to have a bank account?
5) Is there any preference for awarding of scholarship?
A: Yes, preference will be given to students residing near to NSDL branch locations (Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkatta, New Delhi, Bengaluru).
6) Any Preference for Caste?
No ( Open to all Students)
7) What is the minimum percentage required for applying for TransUnion CIBIL scholarship?
Students should have secured 70% and above in 10th, 12th.
8) Is this a gender-based scholarship?
Yes ( Open for girls Students).