In this blog, AISEE– a national merit-based scholarship platform that provides the engineering scholarships and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about Tata Building India Online Essay Competition 2019. Find out the eligibility, benefits of the scholarship, how to apply, terms and conditions and more.
About Tata Building India Online Essay Competition 2019:
Tata Building India invites applications for the Tata Building India Online Essay Competition 2018-19 from the students of 6th standard to 12th standard. All essays submitted online will be categorized into two levels, Junior 6th to 8th standard and Senior 9th to 12th standard. It is an attempt to reach out to school students and help them hone their skills and encourage them. All the winners of the competition will receive a citation.
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The competition is divided into two sub-categories and the following applicants are eligible to apply for them accordingly:
- Junior Lever– Students from 6th to 8th standard
- Senior Level- Students from 9th to 12th standard
Awards and benefits:
All the winners of the essay competition will receive a citation.
How to apply for Tata Building India Online Essay Competition 2019?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the contest page. and click on ‘Register‘.
Step 2: Fill in the registration form and provide all the required details.
Step 3: Complete the registration to access the essay topic.
Step 4: Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed to the submission page.
Step 5: Write an essay (max 1000 words) on the given topic within the stipulated time (90 min).
Step 6: Submit the essay.
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition 2019 Selection criteria:
The applicants will be evaluated based on the following parameters:
- Relevance to the topic
- Communication of idea
Terms and Conditions
- The entry of the applicants will be considered valid only if the essay is written on the given topic, given at the time of examination.
- Online competitions do not carry any certificates, gift or Invitation to attend the program or event.
- The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the event and its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event without any prior notice.
- Once the applicant participates in the competition he/she indicates his/her acceptance for the format & decisions including judging of the essays which will be final and binding.
- By entering the competition, the participants permit themselves to be photographed/recorded by electronic, online and print media for telecast, publications & contacted by their given email ids, etc.
Find more details here.