In this blog, AISEE– a platform that provides scholarship for engineering and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about the SRHU Fellowship Program 2019. Find out the eligibility, awards, how to apply, important dates, and more.
SRHU Fellowship Program 2019 – Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS),Dehradun applications are invited from candidates who are interested to pursue super speciality Fellowship Program in Critical Care Medicine for the academic session 2019. Interested applicants can check the details of application form, eligibility criteria and other important details are given below.
Duration of SRHU Fellowship Program 2019:
- 12 months for MD/MS/DNB in Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia/Surgery candidates.
- Two years for Diploma in Anaesthesia/Chest Diseases candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for SRHU Fellowship Program 2019:
- MD/MS/DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia/Surgery OR Diploma in Anaesthesia/Chest Diseases.
Selection Procedure for SRHU Fellowship Program 2019:
- On the basis of performance of a candidate in personal interview.
- Monthly stipend will be paid which shall be equivalent to the existing salary applicable for the Senior Residents of the University.
SRHU Fellowship Program 2019 Application Process:
- Interested candidates may download the Application form from the University website www.srhu.edu.in.
- Interested candidates can download the Application form from the University website or you can directly download it from given link.
- Duly filled-in Application Forms, along with demand draft for Rs. 5,000/- in favour of‘ Swami Rama Himalayan University, are to be submitted personally or by post upto 31st January 2019, addressed to the Principal, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Swami Ram Nagar, Jolly Grant, Dehradun-248016.
- For queries, kindly contact at e-mail Id firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Phone No. 01352471158/0135 2471123.
Please fill the following details to complete the application form:
- Enter Your Name (in block letters)
- Enter Your Father’s/ Husband’s Name
- Enter Your Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Select the Sex – Male/Female
- Enter Your Phone, E-mail, Religion, Category (SC/ST/OBC/Person With Disability)
- Enter Your Permanent Address with PIN Code and Phone No. with STD code
- Enter Your Present Address with PIN Code and Phone No. with STD code
- Enter Your Academic Record (attach photocopies)
- Enter Your Registration No. with State Medical Faculty
- Enter Your Registration No. with Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Enter Your Work Experience (attach photocopies)
- Enter Your Research Publications And/Or Book(s) Authored/Edited
- Enter Your Seminars/conferences/workshops etc. Attended
- Enter Your Patent, If Any
SRHU Fellowship Program 2019 Important Date:
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is 31st January 2019.