In this blog, AISEE– a platform that provides scholarship for engineering and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about the Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2019. Find out the eligibility, awards, and benefits, how to apply, documents required, terms and conditions and more.
Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2019 – Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Rajasthan is inviting applications for Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2019 from class 11 and 12 Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Special Class/ Other Backward Class/Financially Backward Class/Denotified Tribes/Nomadic/Semi-nomadic tribe students studying in the state institutions. The objective of this scheme is to minimize the drop out rate and increase the transition from elementary to the secondary stage by providing financial help in their education.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2019:
In order to be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be a domicile of Rajasthan
- Be studying in Class 11 and 12 from state government institutions/private institutions/nationalized institutions
- Belong to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/SGS/ Other Backward Class/Financial Backward Class/Denotified Tribes/Nomadic or Semi-nomadic Tribes
- Have family annual income not exceeding 2.5 lakhs (for SC)
- Have family annual income not exceeding 1.5 lakhs (for ST)
- Have family annual income not exceeding 1.0 lakhs (for EBC)
- Have family annual income not exceeding 2.0 lakhs (for DNT)
- Have family annual income not exceeding 5.0 lakhs (for Prime Minister- Post matric scholarship)
Awards & Benefits of Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2019:
The selected students will receive financial support for tuition fees (which includes exam, union, nonrefundable fees, registration, enrollment, games etc).
How to Apply for Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2019:
Step 1– Visit the webpage link here.
Step 2– Click SIGN UP/REGISTER (New user) or Click SIGN IN/LOGIN (Existing user).
Step 3– Register by using any of the given options, i.e., Bhamashah number, Aadhar Number or Google account.
Step 4– Click the link given in the email and change the password.
Step 5– Fill in all the details in the profile.
Step 6– Verify the Mobile Number, Bhamashah ID or Aadhar No. by confirming the OTPs.
Step 7– Login again with username and changed password.
Step 8– Complete the remaining details and then, submit.
Documents Required for the Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2019:
The required documents for SC/ST/SGC/EBC/DNT students for application are:
- Income certificate
- Marriage certificate (for married female candidates)
- Last qualifying exam mark sheet
- Fee receipt
- Bhamashah ID
- Aadhar number
The required documents for OBC students for application are:
- Current year family income certificate
- Caste certificate
- BPL data
- Bhamashah ID
- Aadhar number
The candidates have to upload the following 8 types of fee receipts on the application portal:
- Tuition fee
- Registration fee
- Enrollment fee
- Games fee
- Union fee
- Magazine fee
- Library fee
- Examination fee
- Announcement Date: 01.12.2018
- Deadline: 31.01.2019
- Acceptance of application: 05.02.2019
Terms and Conditions:
- The students who do not have Bank Account will be required to provide parents’ bank account details linked into Bhamashah ID card of students.
- If the students enter false information regarding their education or verification ID the application will be rejected.
- In 2018-19 local students applications will be authorized by the district officers and they will provide a bonafide certificate to the students.