About Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019:
The Queen’s Common Wealth Trust along with One Young World offers Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship for young leaders between 18 and 30 years. The scholarship aims to connect young leaders driving positive social impact in the Commonwealth and offers them the opportunity to attend the One Young World Summit 2019 in London.
Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship program:
- Should fall in the age group of 18-30 years old
- Should have an evidenced commitment towards delivering positive change in at least one of the following areas:
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities
- Must be involved in addressing key local and/or global issues
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Must be a domicile of India (or any other specified country)
Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019 Awards and benefits:
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, UK
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22nd and 25th October 2019
- Catering including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- The cost of travel to and from London (at the same international airport)
How to apply for Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the scholarship page to access the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019 Selection criteria:
The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of the month of May. The selected applicant will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if he/she has been shortlisted.
Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019 Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship seeks to support young leaders who are actively associated with any of the following areas:
- Achieving change through sport
- Preserving and protecting the environment
- Creating healthier communities
- Increasing access to quality education
- The organization cannot guarantee any applicant if he/she will be shortlisted or that there will be a secured sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
- Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits.
- Priority will also be given to first-time Summit attendees.
- Due to the overwhelming amount of applications the program receives, One Young World is unable to respond to individual emails enquiring about the outcome of the selection process.
- Feedback is not provided as to why candidates are not selected.
One Young World
14 Irving Street
WC2H 7AFPhone: +44 (0)20 3691 8066