What is PCRA Short Film Scholarship 2019?
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas invites applications for Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubaani- PCRA Short Film Scholarship Contest from all Indian citizens. The contest provides the applicants with an opportunity to win up to INR 50,000. The objective of the contest is to make the general public aware of the relevance of fuel conservation, which will help protect the environment for the future generations to come as well as to focus on various benefits of cycling to the environment and the people.
Who is offering PCRA Short Film Scholarship?
The contest is being organized by the Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Who can apply for PCRA Short Film Scholarship?
This contest themed ‘Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubaani’ is open to all Indian citizens.
What are the benefits of PCRA Short Film Scholarship?
The selected winners will receive the following rewards:
- INR 50,000 as first prize
- INR 30,000 as second prize
- INR 20,000 as third prize
- 5 consolation prizes of INR 10,000 each
How can you apply for Scholarship?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Prepare a short film no longer than 3 minutes. The theme of the video should be in context with the theme of the contest ‘Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubani’.
Step 2: Upload the video on youtube.
Step 3: Visit the MyGov website and log in using the existing account or register as a new user.
Step 4: Visit the task page and click on ‘Do this task now’.
Step 5: Post the link of the video and click on ‘Save’.
What are the documents required for PCRA Short Film Scholarship 2019?
The following documents and information need to be mentioned by the applicant separately:
- A valid identification proof
- Place of Shoot
- Equipment Used
- Date of Submission
What are the selection criteria of PCRA Short Film Scholarship?
- The Panel of Jury will assess all the qualified entries received for the award.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, merit and visual impact and how well they communicate and promote Fuel Conservation, Environment Protection and Benefit of Cycling.
- The decision of the Panel of Jury will be final and binding on all the Contestants and no clarifications will be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
Terms and Conditions
- The theme of the films should be in context with the benefits of cycling, fuel conservation and environment protection as suggested by the theme “Cycle Ki Kahani Aapni Zubaani”. Any entry without these components shall not be entertained.
- PCRA will have all intellectual rights over the winning entries for usage in a way felt appropriate by it. Winning participant will have no right or claim on the submitted entries once the winners are declared.
- The top 8 entries, which receive a prize for Short Film, will be the intellectual property of the PCRA and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize.
- The submissions should be original compositions and no plagiarism will be entertained/considered for evaluation.
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
10, Sanrakshan Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi – 110066
Phone: 011 24369462