About Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019:
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust is offering this scholarship to the students belonging to lower-income group families. K. C. Mahindra Education Trust invites applications for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019 from class 10/12 passed students who have secured admission in a government or other recognised Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses in India. The selected students will get financial aid of INR 10,000 per annum for a maximum of 3 years.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have passed class 10/12 or equivalent.
- Have secured more than 60% marks in the board examinations.
- Have secured admission into a government or other recognised polytechnic institute for diploma courses in India.
Awards and benefits:
A total of 550 scholarships are disbursed under this scheme. The selected students will get a financial grant of INR 10,000 per annum for a period of three years.
How to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019?
Step-1: Click here to download the application form.
Step-2: Fill in the application form.
Step-3: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step-4: Now, send the completed application form along with the enclosures to the nearest centre mentioned in the form.
Documents required for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019:
- Passport size photo
- Bank details
- Testimonial (Recommendation letter) from any one of the two referees (teacher/employer)
- A short statement as to your general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation you would like to pursue and your ambitions and aspirations in life.
- Attested copy of Certificate of Date of Birth as recorded in your School Certificate.
- Attested copy of Mark Sheets and Certificates of examinations passed.
- Attested copy of Letter from Institution where admission has been secured.
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- Aadhaar Card Copy
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019 Selection criteria:
- The shortlisted candidates are called for an interview to be held at 12 centres across India after which the final selection is made.
- The date and venue of the interview will be intimated to the students in advance.
- The cost of travel to the interview centre will be paid to a certain extent.
Important dates of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019:
Last date of application: 22 August 2019
Ph no: (022) 22897848