In this blog post, AISEE– a national merit-based scholarship platform that provides the scholarship for engineering and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about the Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship 2019. Find out the eligibility, benefits of scholarship, how to apply, terms and conditions and more.
About Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship 2019:
The Sanskriti Foundation invites applications for Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship 2019 from young performing artists from any genre of Indian Classical Music (Vocal or Instrumental). The key objective of the fellowship is to encourage promising artists to perfect their skills and develop their potential by providing them with the time and resources to dedicate to the art.
Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the fellowship, an applicant must –
- Be a young artist from any genre of Indian Dance (any form or choreography) or Classical Music (Vocal or Instrumental).
- Have obtained formal training of at least some years in Indian Dance or Classical Music.
- Have given at least two to three solo performances at a recognized platform.
How to apply for Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship 2019?
Terms and Conditions:
- The selected fellows will receive a grant of INR 1,00,000.
- The fellowship will be given in two equal instalments – the first instalment (INR 50,000) will be given at the beginning of the fellowship that requires the candidate to submit a mid-term progress report while the second instalment of INR 50,000 will be given after the submission of complete project report.
- The fellowship is tenable for ten months.