Kerala University of Health Sciences KUHS Scholarship is provided by the Dept. of Community Medicine, Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram for participants of KUHS-National Conference on Student’s Medical Research at Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram. The aim of the KUHS Scholarship is to promote the culture of Research among medical students.
- Medical Research
- Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram
- Medical students from the affiliated institutions of KUHS
The Scholarship is for 100 undergraduate medical students from the affiliated institutions of KUHS whose registration fee of Rs.1000/-will be refunded as KUHS Scholarships
KUHS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The Researcher should be an undergraduate (MBBS) student in any of the institutions affiliated to KUHS
- The Researcher should register for the conference within the stipulated time and should present the study at the conference. The co – investigators will not be eligible to apply for the Scholarship even if they have registered for the conference
- A completed abstract of the Research paper must be uploaded online at www.commedtvm.com
- Only those applications duly filled and submitted through the conference website along with the registration form, will be eligible for winning the KUHS Scholarship.
- The research should be of sufficient academic content and will be subjected to a thorough review by the Scientific Committee.
Selection of KUHS Scholarship
The Researcher to obtain the KUHS Scholarship will be decided by a three member committee consisting of Principal GMC Thiruvananthapuaram, Org. Secretary of the conference and a representative of KUHS. The decision of the scientific committee in case of eligibility, and the decision of the judging panel in case of evaluation, will be final.
KUHS Scholarship Application Procedure
Students can register by login to the website www.commedtvm.com. Interested students may register by paying Rs.1000/- in cash, at the Registration counter, on the day of conference. The registration fee should also be paid as DD drawn in favour of “Organizing Secretary, National Conference on Student’s Medical Research,” payable at SBI, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram-695011 (Kerala) through registered post
Regarding KUHS Scholarship, communications other than through the website or the conference email, nationalconference15@ gmail.com will not be entertained.
KUHS Scholarship Contact
Dept. of Community Medicine
Govt. Medical College