Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala provides Scholarship for CA/ICWA/CS students of minority community belongs to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddha, Parsis, Jains community.
Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare Scholarship
- Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala
- Students belonging to minority communities for pursuing CA/ICWA/CS
The Minority Welfare Department formed under General Administration Department in 2008, has now become a vibrant government initiative with focused programmes under Dr.K.T.Jaleel the Hon’ble Minister for Minority Welfare, and A.Shajahan IAS, Secretary at Trivandrum. The department is the nodal agency for implementing both central and state schemes and projects. Kerala State Minority Commission, Kerala State Minority Development Finance Corporation, Madrassa Teachers Welfare Fund, Coaching Centre for Minority Youth are the main functionaries of the department. It implements various projects and development programmes for the welfare of minority communities like Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains and Parsis.
Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare Scholarship details
Students studying CA/ICWA/CS :
Final Course: Rs.15,000/- per annum
Intermediate Course : Rs.15,000/- per annum
Foundation Courses: Rs. 15,000/- per annum
- Should belong to Muslim, Cristain, Sikkh, Buddah, Parsis, Jains community
- Should have scored 60 per cent or above in the qualifying Examination.
- Should be a native of Kerala
- Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs
- Applicant should submit the Application form online at www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in by last date.
- Applicant should click at the link, ‘Scholarship’ and then, ‘CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) at the website and click on ‘Apply Online’ link. Those who have already applied for any scholarship at this link earlier may go to the Candidate login link,
- After applying online, applicant should login using the User-id and password obtained and the Photo, signature and Certificates uploaded
- Applicant should view the filled application and take the printout of the same
- The printout, with the documents specified should be submitted to the Head of the Institution latest by the last date
Required Documents for Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare Scholarship
- Registration printout with photo affixed
- Copy of mark list of SSLC/Plus 2/VHSE
- Copy of allotment memo (iv) first page of Pass Book of the Bank account in the name of applicant, showing the name of applicant, account number, branch code, branch address etc (v)Copy of the Aadhar/NPR Card (vi) Copy of Nativity Certificate (vii) Copy of Community Certificate/minority Certificate (viii) Income certificate in original from Village Office (ix) Non-creamy layer Certificate (x) Copy of Ration Card
- The documents submitted by the applicant should be verified online by the head of the institution or the person authorized for that by the head of the institution
- Those applications, that can be accepted has to be approved latest by the last date
- Those applications which have been verified and approved online should reach, ‘Director, Directorate of Minority Welfare, 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram-695033’, latest by last date.
- The Notification is available at the ‘Scholarships’ link at www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Tel. No: 0471 2300524, 2302090