About International Ambassador Scholarships, University of West London 2019, UK:
The University of West London (UWL) invites applications for International Ambassador Scholarships 2019 from overseas students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. The scholarship is intended to provide financial support to outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for UWL. The university offers 50 International Ambassador Scholarships worth GBP 5,000 as a discount on first-year tuition fee. The selected ambassadors will represent the Univesity during their participation in various promotional activities.
International Ambassador Scholarships 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be interested in pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at UWL
- Have already applied for a course of study at UWL
- Have already received an official offer from one of university admissions officers
- Be a self-funded overseas full fee-paying student
Awards and benefits:
The ambassadors will benefit from the following:
- 50 scholarships for international applicants will be provided for the September 2019 intake.
- Selected students will receive up to GBP 5,000 discount on their first-year tuition fee.
How to apply for International Ambassador Scholarships, University of West London 2019, UK?
Follow the steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and download the application form.
Step 2: Provide information on personal, academic details, etc.
Step 3: Provide referee names and answer scholarship statement related questions.
Step 4: Submit the application form to the International Office via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Ambassador Scholarships, University of West London 2019 Selection criteria:
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
International Ambassador Scholarships 2019 Important dates:
Application deadline: 5 pm GMT on Sunday 30th June 2019 for the September 2019 intake.
Terms and Conditions:
- UWL awards up to 100 scholarships each year.
- International ambassadors are expected to be active representatives for the University who help showcase the institute to prospective international students.
- Ambassadors may be asked to support events such as Open Days, participate in interviews, videos and photo-shoots etc.
- UWL is looking for exceptional candidates who have a proven academic and achievement record and who will make a major contribution to our university and to the wider global community.
- A decision will be made within 14 days of the deadline.
- All successful recipients will be notified by e-mail.
St Mary’s Road, Ealing, London
W5 5RFPhone: +44 (0) 20 8231 2468