In this blog, AISEE– a platform that provides scholarship for engineering and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about the Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019. Find out the eligibility, awards and rewards, how to apply, important dates, terms and conditions and more.
Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019:
Thinkcell Learning Solutions Private Limited invites applications from engineering students for Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO). It is a pan-India exam that tests the students’ engineering aptitude in their respective fields on a national platform. The applicants have an opportunity to win cash prizes up to INR 1 lakh from this olympiad.
Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019 Details:
|Name of the Scholarship||Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO)|
|Offered By||Thinkcell Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Available for||First, Second, Third, and Fourth-year students of an engineering department|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||All the shortlisted candidates need to qualify the stages of the exam, driven by the organization|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based|
|Application charges||No fees charges|
Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Engineering students currently in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year in EC, EE, IN, ME, CE, CS/IT and IN streams are eligible to be a part of this olympiad.
Note: Students who have already graduated are not eligible.
Awards & Rewards of Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019:
- Each topper gets Rs. 1 Lakh as the cash award.
- Each second topper gets Rs. 50,000 as the cash award.
- Each third topper gets Rs. 25,000 as the cash award.
- Medals & Excellence certificate for top 3 students in each stream.
- Financial scholarship for toppers.
- Merit certifications for top 100 students in each stream.
- Participation certificates to all students.
Selection Process for Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019:
- Round 1 will be a common paper testing the engineering and the general aptitude of the candidate. It will be an Online Computer-based test that can be taken from anywhere across India.
- Round 2 will be a paper-based test for testing the candidate’s technical knowledge and problem-solving skills to be taken at Thinkcell Learning Solutions designated centres. A detailed syllabus will be uploaded shortly on the official portal.
- Round 3 will an interview round with a panel of experts.
How to Apply for Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019:
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click Here to apply for the olympaid.
Step 2: Fill the application form with the required personal details such as name, mobile number, email.
Step 3: Provide all the necessary education details and click submit.
Step 4: Candidate will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number and that as to be submitted.
Step 5: The confirmation mail will be received providing login details to take round 1(online test)
Step 6: Take a print out of the filled application for future reference.
- Registrations open: 3rd December 2018
- Registrations close for round 1: 17th February 2019
- Date of online test for round 1: 23rd and 24th February 2019
- Declaration of result for round 1: 4th March 2019
- Date of test for round 2: 24th March 2019