In this blog, AISEE– a platform that provides scholarship for engineering and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about Green Talents Competition 2019. Find out the eligibility, awards, and benefits, how to apply, documents required, terms and conditions and more.
About Green Talents Competition 2019:
Green Talents, an International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development is an initiative of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research invites applications from creative and open-minded scientists to apply with their projects to be selected for conducting research in Germany and associate with many renowned experts. It is a unique opportunity to connect with an outstanding network of excellent scientists in Germany. The focus of Green Talents Competition 2019 is on how digitalisation can promote sustainability in science and our societies. The motto of this year’s competition is “Smart Green Planet – Solutions for a Sustainable Future“.
Green Talents Competition 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The following are eligible for the Green Talents Competition 2019:
- Master’s degree students
- PhD students
- Young professionals with no more than 3 years of professional experience
- Applicants having an excellent command of English and above-average grades
- Applicants must be non-German citizens or residents only
- Applicants must have a strong focus on sustainable development
Awards and benefits:
The candidates selected for the Green Talent award will receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to attend the fully funded 2-week Green Talents Science Forum 2019
- A fully funded research stay of up to 3 months at an institution of choice in Germany in 2020
- Exclusive access to the prestigious Green Talents alumni network
Those participating in the Green Talents Science Forum 2019 can benefit from the following:
- Visits to leading German sustainability facilities, institutions and companies with exclusive insights into their pioneering research and projects
- Individual appointments with German experts to discuss possibilities for upcoming joint research and cooperation efforts
- Networking opportunities at the 10-year-anniversary Green Talents alumni conference in Berlin with key representatives of the German sustainability landscape.
How to apply for Green Talents Competition 2019?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the application portal here.
Step 2: Log in if already registered. Otherwise, enter the email address to sign up.
Step 3: A link will be received on the registered email. Verify email and proceed to the application.
Step 4: Enter the relevant details and complete the application.
Step 5: Upload the necessary documents and submit the application.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates must apply before 22nd May 2019, 2 p.m. CEST.
- A total of 25 young international researchers will be selected for the programme.
- Even though this year’s special focus is on digitalisation, the opportunity is open to candidates from all disciplines and is not restricted to only those having a direct link to digitalisation.
- The 25 winners will be selected by a jury of German experts.
German Aerospace Center (DLR)
European and International CooperationPhone: +49 (0)228 3821 1886