In this blog, AISEE– a platform that provides scholarship for engineering and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about the Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) 2019 – IIM Raipur. Find out the eligibility, awards, and benefits, how to apply, documents required, terms and conditions and more.
About Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) 2019:
The IIM, Raipur Fellow Program is a full-time doctoral programme that offers research scholars opportunities for advanced studies and research in different areas. The programme provides rigorous, world-class, inter-disciplinary training in all areas of business management. It aims to admit individuals with an exceptional academic background and with outstanding potential, motivation and discipline to become researchers. The selected scholars can get up to INR 35,000 per month under this fellowship programme.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) 2019:
One of the following criteria must be met to be eligible for this fellowship-
- Master’s degree/PGP from IIM’s or its equivalent in any discipline, with at least 60 % marks or equivalent grade point average
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 60 % marks or equivalent grade point average
- Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 % marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./ B. Arch.) with a minimum CGPA of 8.01 out of 10 or equivalent
Note: Final year students may also apply.
Awards & benefits of Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) 2019:
- Full waiver of tuition, library, computer and hostel fee
- A scholarship worth INR 30,000 per month for the 1st and 2nd year
- A scholarship worth INR 35,000 per month for the 3rd and 4th year
- A contingency grant of INR 40,000 per year
- A one-time grant of INR 50,000 to purchase a PC/Laptop
- An amount of up to INR 1,50,000 to attend International and National Conferences
Note: The scholarship reserved for the 3rd year will be paid only after completion of two years and clearance of comprehensive, whichever is later.
Application Process for Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) 2019:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Mention the relevant test scores (Not older than 2 years).
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay the application fee through demand draft which is INR 1000 (INR 500 in case of NC-OBC, SC, ST, DAP).
Step 5: Send the Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur to the following address by Speed Post before the deadline-
The Admissions Office (Fellow Program),
Indian Institute of Management Raipur,
Atal Nagar, P. O. – Kurru (Abhanpur),
Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh
Documents Required for the Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) 2019:
The documents essentially required are:
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets of the professional degree
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets of school and university degrees
- Percentage conversion certificate from college/university (In case of CGPA/CPA)
- Two references along with their contact details and email id. The referee has to be someone who has taught the candidate or worked closely with him/her
- Self-attested copies of work experience certificates (If any)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
Note- In case the candidate has stayed away for a long time from the university, the supervisor at work could write a reference.
Selection Criteria for Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) 2019:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by IIMs. The scores obtained in CAT or other such tests will be taken into consideration during the application selection.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on academic record and performance in the competitive exams.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be called for a personal interview at IIM, Raipur.
- Submission Deadline: February 28, 2019 (Thursday)
- Personal Interview: April 8 and 9, 2019 (Monday and Tuesday)
- Result declaration: April 25, 2019 (Thursday)
- Last Date of Acceptance of Admission Offer with Acceptance Fee: May 03, 2019 (Friday)
- Registration & Inauguration of the Programme: June 28, 2019 (Friday)
- Commencement of classes: July 1, 2019 (Monday)
Terms and Conditions for Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) 2019:
- In case the candidate does not have a CAT score, he/she must have a valid score of GMAT/GATE/GRE/UGC-JRF with appropriate discipline.
- A candidate can apply in two areas with separate application and the required fees.
- A candidate must not be more than 50 years as on June 1st, 2019.
- Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules applicable for the fellow programme at the time of admission.
- Candidates must submit the No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.