Digjyoti Charitable Educational Trust – Digjyoti and Nemi Chand Jain Scholarship. Digjyoti Charitable Educational Trust provides Digjyoti Trust Scholarship for meritorious poor orphan and deserving students for higher studies.
Digjyoti was established in 2006. Digjyoti is the brain-child of its Founder-Chairman, Prof. Khageswar Pradhan. The Digjyoti Educational Trust is being instituted with the objectives set forth in The Trust section. It has been registered as a charitable and non-profit making institution under the provision of the Indian Trust Act.
Digjyoti Charitable Educational Trust award scholarships in three categories – Digjyoti Scholarships, Nemichand Jain Scholarships and Dr. S.S. Prabhu Scholarships.
Digjyoti Trust Scholarship
- Digjyoti Charitable Educational Trust
- Meritorious poor orphan and deserving students for higher studies.
Digjyoti Trust Scholarship Details
Two scholarships are offered during the current academic year
- Digjyoti Scholarships: Rs.10,000 per year for deserving meritorious poor orphans for higher studies after passing Matriculation or equivalent examination.
Preference will be given to meritorious inmates of orphanages and differently abled students.
- Nemi Chand Jain Scholarship: Rs.15,000 per year for highly meritorious students securing nearly 90% and above marks both in Matriculation +2 course and admitted in the 1st year of + 3 degree course in Commerce.
In case deserving students are not available in Commerce, the scholarship may be awarded to highly meritorious candidate(s) admitted into 1st year of +3 Science Course.
The scholarship shall continue for three year period of the Degree Course subject to satisfactory performance.
- Digjyoti Scholarships : Students passing Matriculation or equivalent examination
- Nemi Chand Jain Scholarship: 90% and above marks both in Matriculation +2 course and admitted in the 1st year of + 3 degree course in Commerce.
How to Apply for Digjyoti Trust Scholarship
Deserving students fulfilling the criteria for any one of the above scholarships may apply in the relevant prescribed Application Form to the Chairman, DIGJYOTI, C-24 HIG, Housing Board Colony, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar- 751003 attaching copies of required certificates.
The Application Form may be downloaded from the official website of Digjyoti Charitable Educational Trust.
Applicant should attach the Photo copy of certificates/ mark sheets
Digjyoti Trust Scholarship Contact Details
C-24/ HIG Housing Board Colony, Baramunda
Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751003