Khushboo Charitable Trust provides Cybage Khushboo Scholarship program to deserving students who want to pursue their higher education in Engineering (B.E. and Diploma), BCA, BBA, Architecture, Medicine and related courses such as Pharmacy, Dentistry, Homeopathy, and Physiotherapy.
Cybage Khushboo Scholarship program is an initiative by the Khushboo Charitable Trust to support needy students who face financial constraints to pursue their higher education. This program is solely based on the academic performance of the students and their desire to pursue higher education.
Over the years, Khushboo Charitable Trust has benefitted more than 1, 600 students by helping them to fulfil their career aspirations and realize their dreams.
Students residing in Pune, Indore, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar are eligible to apply for the scholarship program. Students from other places will not be considered for the scholarship program.
Cybage Khushboo Scholarship Program
- Commerce, Arts, Education, Diploma, ITI, GTTC.
- Class 10, Class 10+2, or Diploma Completed Students
- Khushboo Charitable Trust
- Deserving students who want to pursue their higher education in Engineering, BCA, BBA, Medicine etc.
- Candidates should have scored more than 60% marks in Class 10, Class 10+2, or Diploma final examination.
- The total income of the candidate’s family is less than Rs. 3 lakh per annum.
- Candidates should have secured admission or are seeking admission in a government or private institution on the basis of merit and not through capitation.
Cybage Khushboo Scholarship Selection Process
The Trust authorities will validate whether or not a student is eligible for the scholarship and after an exclusive interview and a home visit, the selected students will be offered scholarships. The decision of the Trust will be final and binding.
Interviews will be conducted for the selected students. Khushboo Charitable Trust representative will call the selected students to confirm their interview date,time and place.
(Do not follow up or call to know the status of your application).
Home visits will be arranged for the selected students. Khushboo Charitable Trust representative will call the selected students to confirm their home visit date and time. Parents or guardian must be present at the time of the home visit. All documents should be kept ready for verification (For example, rent, agreement, passbook, and other educational documents) .
After receiving the information about college and expected fee amount, final selection will be done.
Khushboo Charitable Trust representative will invite the selected students and their parents for the scholarship distribution program
Students should fill and submit the form online given in the website. The Application Form can be easily filled using the following steps.
Step I : Go to the official website of Khushboo Charitable Trust through the URL http://www.cybagekhushboo.org/
Step II : Then click scholarship on the menu bar
Step III : The Sign Up For Scholarship form opens. Fill the following details for Sign Up
1. Type your First Name [Ajay]
2. Type your Last Name [Kumar]
3. Type your Email Address [firstname.lastname@example.org]
4. Type the Password
5. Type your Mobile No.
6. Type your Date Of Birth [21/04/1995] 7. Type the Captcha Characters
8. Select the check box adjacent to I have read the Student Registration Guide, and then click the Sign Up button to register for scholarship
Registered User Click the Login button in the Sign Up page and enter your Email Address, Password for Login
After successful Login student fill the following details to complete your Application Process
Finally you will get a confirmation message
Upload Documents Page
On the Upload Documents page, the scanned copies of student’s documents are uploaded. The document should be in DOC, PDF, JPG, PNG, and JPG formats only and the size of scanned file should not exceed more than 500KB each.
Documents Required for Cybage Khushboo Scholarship Program
- One passport-size photograph
- Statements of marks (10th, 11th, 12th, Diploma, F.E. etc.)
- CET/NEET/etc. mark sheet
- School-leaving certificate/Bonafied certificate/10th certificate
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate/Non-creamy layer
- Student Bank Passbook
- Passbook copies of parents
Cybage Khushboo Scholarship Program Contact Details
Khushboo Charitable Trust
Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd.,
Cybage Towers, Survey No. 13A/ 1+2+3/1,
Kalyani Nagar, Opposite D-Mart,
Near Gold Adlabs
Phone: 9657702907 / 7722077385 / 8308558300