What is Book Bank for SC Students, Maharashtra 2017-18 ?
The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Book Bank for SC students 2017-18 from students enrolling in Medical, Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary and Law courses. This is a centrally sponsored scheme that stands merged with Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must –
- Be eligible for a Government of India scholarship scheme.
- Belong to Scheduled Caste.
- Have taken admission in Engineering, Medical, Law, Agriculture, and Veterinary courses.
How can you apply ?
Note: To apply for the book bank, the eligible candidates need to contact the related District Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare Department.
Terms and Conditions
- The students enrolling in Medical and Engineering courses will receive 1 set of books for 2 students along with INR 7500.
- The students enrolling in Agriculture courses will receive 1 set of books for 2 students along with INR 4500.
- The students enrolling in Veterinary courses will receive 1 set of books for 2 students along with INR 5000.
- The students enrolling in postgraduate courses in medical, engineering, veterinary and agriculture courses will receive 1 set for 1 student along with INR 5000.