In this blog, AISEE– a platform that provides scholarship for engineering and medical scholarships for students in India, gives you complete details about Bond University India Excellence Scholarship 2019. Find out the eligibility, awards, and benefits, how to apply, documents required, terms and conditions and more.
About Bond University India Excellence Scholarship 2019:
Bond University is offering India Excellence Scholarship 2019 to undergraduate or postgraduate degree applicants from India. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. The selected applicants will be awarded a tuition fee scholarship of AUD 10,000.
Bond University India Excellence Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Be a citizen of India currently residing outside of Australia
- Have an outstanding academic ability
Note: Applicants should not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Awards and benefits:
The recipients will be awarded an AUD 10,000 tuition fee scholarship (paid in two AUD 5,000 instalments over the first two semesters).
How to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship 2019?
Follow the steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and download the application.
Step 2: Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Step 3: The India Excellence Scholarship Application Form can be downloaded here and must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com before the application deadline.
Bond University India Excellence Scholarship 2019 Selection criteria:
Bond University will select the successful applicants on a competitive merit-based process and this will include the review of each applicants’ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country.
Bond University India Excellence Scholarship 2019 Important dates:
- Applications close on 24 May 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 18 October 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 24 January 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
Terms and Conditions
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants have to comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions and maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program to be enrolled on a full-time basis.
- Students have to participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
- Awards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.