Academy of regional anaesthesia (AORA), is a professional body of regional anaesthetists in India offers AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship for anaesthesia postgraduate students (MD, DA, DNB)and the young anesthesiologists to visit Centres of Excellence in Regional Anaesthesia in India.
This is an unique initiative promoted by AORA and FUJIFILM SonoSite to open up avenues of learning ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia for the young postgraduates and practicing anesthesiologists.
AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship is a 6 day observership program would offer the postgraduates and the young anesthesiologists an insight into the best practices in the field of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anaesthesia. Seven reputed institutions have agreed to participate in this fellowship program (Listed below).
AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship
- Academy of regional anaesthesia (AORA)
- Postgraduate students (MD, DA, DNB) and practicing anesthesiologists to visit Centres of Excellence in Regional Anaesthesia in India
Institutions for AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship
1. Ganga Medical Centre Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore
2. Sancheti Hospital, Pune
3. Care Hospitals, Hyderabad
4. Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon
5. Children Anaesthesia Services – Ultrasound guidance from preterm to adolescents
6. People Tree Hospitals / Goraguntepalya, Bangalore.
7. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry
AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship Details
All the expenses inclusive of travel, stay, food will be borne by AORA, supported by its academic partner – FUJIFILM SonoSite India Private Limited.
AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicants should be postgraduates doing either MD/DA/DNB or have completed their degree (MD/DA/DNB) after 2016 in MCI recognised institutions. They should be Indian nationals.
- The entrance examination will be conducted during the AORA National Conference in Trivandrum in August of current year. Details are available on the website www.aoraindia.com
- If selected, the candidates will have to travel to one of the institutions in India, where they will be doing a six day observership in ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia.
How to apply for AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship
Candidates can download the application form from the website www.aoraindia.com .
For any query, please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required for AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship:
- Post graduates (MD/DA/DNB) should produce a bonafide certificate duely signed by HOD stating the concerned candidate is doing the post graduation at the concerned institute
- Candidates who have passed (MD/DA/DNB) should produce their degree pass certificate or provisional pass certificate
AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Scholarship Contact Details
38, Gandhi Smaraka Nagar
Muttada Post, Thiruvananthapuram 695025
Phone: +91 9447036316