About Anubhav Lecture Series Scholarship 2019:
The Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago in collaboration with Indian School of Public Policy invite applications for Scholarship for Anubhav Lecture Series 2019 from young professionals having 2 years of experience. Anubhav Lecture Series is a set of nine lectures that are designed towards the professional capacity development of young professionals from the social impact sector. The lectures are delivered by experts from academia, industry and government.
Designed for the professional development of young individuals working at the grassroots level in India, ALS is a set of 10 weekend-based sessions delivered by industry leaders over a period of 2 months. Participants will be on a Full Scholarship by The University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy.
Anubhav Lecture Series Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a young professional with 2 years of experience at the grassroots and/or social impact sector
Awards and benefits:
- A total of 80 participants will be selected to attend the lecture series on a full scholarship from Chicago Harris.
- Certificate of attendance will also be given to the participants at the end of the lecture series.
- The participants from outside Delhi have to bear the cost of travel and lodging by themselves.
How to apply for Anubhav Lecture Series Scholarship 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps –
Step 1: Visit the official notification of the scholarship.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Here‘ button.
Step 3: Read all the instructions carefully and click ‘Next’.
Step 4: Fill in all required details.
Step 5: Complete the form and submit.
Anubhav Lecture Series Scholarship 2019 Important dates:
- Application start date: 01 June 2019
- Application end date: 20 June 2019
- Results announcement: 05 July 2019
- Submission of registration details: 10 July 2019
- Announcement of the final list of participants: 15 July 2019
- Induction and first session: 20 July 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- The series is not a full-time program. It will take place on Saturdays and Sundays in New Delhi.
- The venue of the series is UChicago Center in New Delhi. The participants are required to attend the series in person only.
- The timing for the series is 9:30 AM to 5 PM.
To know more, click here.
Anubhav Lecture Series Scholarship 2019 FAQs:
1. What is Anubhav Lecture Series?
Anubhav Lecture Series is a set of nine lectures designed towards the professional capacity development of young professionals from the social impact sector. The series is delivered by experts from the government, industry and academia.
2. Who is eligible to apply?
Young professionals, with 2 years of experience at the grassroots and/or social impact sector are eligible to apply.
3. Is it a full-time program?
No. Anubhav Lecture Series takes place on Saturdays and Sundays, as per the above mentioned dates, at New Delhi. Participants are able to pursue the series alongside their full-time jobs.
4. What are the timings of each lecture?
Typically, each lecture lasts from 9:30 AM to 5 PM. However, if there is a deviation for a specific lecture, participants will be informed in advance.
5. Can Anubhav Lecture Series be attended remotely / online?
No. Anubhav Lecture Series needs to be attended in-person ONLY, at the UChicago Center in New Delhi. More than 60% of each of our previous batches have been from outside of Delhi and travel every weekend to participate in the series.
6. What is the program fee?
The series is on a full scholarship by the University of Chicago. However, participants from outside of Delhi will have to bear their own cost of travel and lodging.
7. Do the participants receive a certificate at the end of the series?
Yes. On successful completion of the series, including compliance with minimum attendance, participants get a certificate of attendance from the Harris School of Public Policy of the University of Chicago.
DLF Capitol Point, Baba Kharak Singh Marg,
Connaught Place, New Delhi